My little boy, where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that it was just the two of us home together. Playing. Laughing. Learning. You are growing into such a little man. Your love for your brother and sister is like no other. Your heart is so full of compassion. Your spirit is sensitive and I truly cherish that. God has such a plan and a purpose for you. I am so excited to watch where He takes you over the years. Thank you my Joseph for being you. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for your hugs that melt my heart. I love you so much. My wonderful 5 year old. Happy Birthday. You are my favorite 5 year old ever. :)
Let's walk down memory lane.... 
notice what he wrote?? "Lego" :) 
He blew up this balloon all by himself! 
One amazing big brother
Always a help in the kitchen
Always fascinated with all things big...
and all things messy :)
I could just eat you up! You were (and still are) so cute!
You used to (well, you still do enjoy it... just not allowed to anymore) love to play in the clean laundry pile. It seriously was your favorite thing to do. :)
and thats about as young as we have for going digital.
Happy Birthday Joseph. I love you.
December 18, 2007
Happy Birthday Joseph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He blew up that balloon by himself!? I know Adults that couldn't do that!
and I have to say...a sob welled up in my chest when I saw pictures of the Texas house. I don't know why...it just did. *memories*
Aw, this is great. What a treasure for him to look back on this post and know how loved he was!
OK, how on earth does your 5 year old blow up a balloon??? That is TOTALLY a resume builder for Kindergarten :)
Love the last shot...so cute.
Post a Comment