I love a capelle groups. This is a funny rendition of The 12 days of Christmas.
I STINKIN LOVE IT!!! I need to pass this on to everyone I know! It is awesome! Thanks for finding it val!
That is SOOO good! I would never have been able to make it through without cracking up. Thanks for sharing!
very good, i had a good laugh and wondered how they made it through the entire song !
LOVE it. I'm all about a capella stuff!!!! I may have to put this on my blog. everyone needs to hear it. :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I STINKIN LOVE IT!!! I need to pass this on to everyone I know! It is awesome! Thanks for finding it val!
That is SOOO good! I would never have been able to make it through without cracking up. Thanks for sharing!
very good, i had a good laugh and wondered how they made it through the entire song !
LOVE it. I'm all about a capella stuff!!!! I may have to put this on my blog. everyone needs to hear it. :D
Post a Comment