We went to the Lego store this weekend. A new one opened in a mall closer than the one in Jersey. Sweet.
We had fun, even though the mall was full of trick or treaters and teenagers waiting for an autograph from some famous (I asume) skateboarder.
By default I got to buy Hannah a cute dress from Old Navy. I had no intentions of really shopping at the mall, we were just out to have a fun day and check out the new Lego store. So how did Hannah get a new dress? She peed. A lot. And while I was prepared with snacks (and extra drinks!) I was not prepared with a spare outfit.
You would think that after that I would have learned my lesson. Guess what happened at church today? Hannah peed. A lot. Roger had to go home and get her a new outfit. (with a spare) We changed her diaper right before we left for church. She drank an entire cup of water in the car. We got to church, sang one song. Had offering. Stood up to sing another song... the girl was wet. Embarrassingly wet. Thank you Roger for going home for clothes! :)
So that was our weekend. :) A little soggy, but we had fun.
Oh! And we also discovered RedBox. Do you have one around you? You can rent a movie for $1! We watched Enchanted. I thought maybe the kids could watch it, but after seeing it we decided it's not for kids. It was a good movie though. Better then we thought it would be.
Off to finish baking a cake now. Hope you all had a good weekend too.
October 26, 2008
Our Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm looking forward to Madagascar 2 coming out in November. I think the boys will like that. :)
Yeah... I should really keep spare outfits in the car... but for some reason, I have this delusion that everything will be fine. So I can definitely sympathize with the messy or wet outfit.
Where is a RedBox? and i'm also curious where the Lego store that is closer is? how do you find out all these great things?
So i missed the drama at church on sunday huh? One of these days Steve and I will sit next to you and Roger in church with all the kids happily in their classes (really it will happen!)
Post a Comment