Watching Roger carve a pumpkin. (We never did this before. The kids were loving it)
I've been making a lot of cakes lately (thats another post) and Hannah wants to "help"
She loves to sit here. Actually, I hear her climbing up there right now.
I am so glad I took her shirt off.
Stinker. Notice the two lollipops? I gave her the yellow one first. She licked it and said "yuck!" and put it down. The pushover that I am, I pulled out a different flavor and gave it to her. She then picked up the yellow lollipop and went running with her loot.
I can't tell you how often she falls asleep at dinner. It's a regular thing around here. She still needs a nap but short of hitting her over the head with a frying pan, I can't get her to take a nap during the day.
Cuddling with some stuffed friends.
Hannah is 2. Very 2. Is 2 a verb? Hannah makes it one. She is busy from the moment her eyes open in the morning until she conks out at night. She can scream with the volume of a room full of schoolgirls. Which she does often. Like when Nehemiah looks at her. Or when she can't reach a toy. Or when she can't find her cup. The girl has attitude.
On the flip side she is very sweet. She always greets the boys in the morning with a sweet "hey buddy". If someone gets hurt she's there to offer hugs and kisses. She likes to help and will set the table, throw away trash, and put away toys.
And now... she is busy being 2... digging in the fridge and taking off her clothes. Ahh, thats my girl.
October 28, 2008
Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am laughing SO hard right now... because I JUST talked to you about letting kids Ice their own cakes and you raised your hand... I didn't quite beleive you- but lo and behold-- it's already been posted on your blog! Too funny. I really HADN'T seen this when I brought it up.
"hey buddy" - That is SO cute!
Post a Comment