Hannah:
We have a box of cereal with a picture of a frog on it. Hannah doesn't like the frog. She likes the cereal, not the frog. We were sitting at the table eating breakfast when suddenly she spies the frog. Covering her eyes she calls out "Oh no Mommy! Da frog is wooking at me!" I turned the box around and breakfast was saved. :) (sidenote: our cereal is kept on a bakers rack in our kitchen. When the frog box gets put away we have to make sure the frog faces the wall. Otherwise at some point in the day we are sure to hear "Ahhh! The frog!! It's gonna get me!")
Joseph:
He was asking me questions about Spanish words. He was trying to count to ten, but he always and forever skips #9. I counted to 3o for him (he asked me to) and he looked at me in awe. "Mommy did you watch a lot of Dora when you were little!?" No. :) I went to school.
Nehemiah has been making me laugh too. He is talking so much more. I can't remember his silliness right now though. It's written down... somewhere. (My home organization binder perhaps?) Poor middle child.
September 5, 2008
A little laughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOL. Oh... that's funny about Hannah. (as long as she's not really terrified!)
Post a Comment