After getting her ears pierced we all headed to Chuck E Cheeses. It has become a Birthday tradition to spend birthdays there. A tradition that the kids won't let us brake if we tried. :)
I was hanging out with Nehemiah and when I looked up I saw Hannah across the room riding the horse! I was so surprised that she got on that thing! Roger said she was horrible at the game, but boy did she have fun!
Joseph had a turn after Hannah. I'm pretty sure he beat her score.
Oh, the lure of the water game.
A break from all of the fun. Re-fueling on some mediocre pizza (that Joseph insists is the best pizza he has EVER tasted!) and salad (which Roger and I actually do like. Is it bad when you crave a Chuck E Cheese salad?) Nehemiah is covering his ears because the volume level was darn near insane. There were 2 birthday parties going on. (not us, we were just there for fun) They had cranked up the music, then the party hostess yelled over the music about the parties, then Chuck E himself came out. It was crazy.
Hannah liked to pump the machines full of money, then watch Roger play the game. She would then proudly collect the tickets at the end of the game.
I don't think she liked that this guy had his arm around her. :)
Thats the "I need more tokens" face
Nehemiah ran from game to game....
until he found this. I can't even tell you how many tokens were spent on this thing. To say he loved it would be an understatement.
And our Chuck E Cheese evening ended. Some tears were shed. We didn't trade in our tickets. We were saving them for another day. I forgot to bring my other tickets from last time and I knew we had hundreds more. It didn't seem right to cash all of our winnings in for a lollipop. The kids survived the lack of prizes.
I think Hannah had a great time. She is officially 2. I really need to stop calling her baby.
September 24, 2008
Hannah's Birthday ~ Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are a brave, brave soul! I avoid Chuckie like the plague. I cannot handle the noise! My kids do love it. I try to save those trips for when aunts and uncles (with no kids) come to visit!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com
Post a Comment