Ok, so I stayed up WAY to late last night. I was hooked on a blog. Pioneerwoman.com. She's one of the "popular bloggers" so maybe you have heard of her. I had come across her blog before, but never bookmarked it. Well, last night... it was bookmarked. And added to Google reader and anything else I could do to make sure I didn't lose that womans blog. Why my sudden obsession with Pioneerwoman? She has written her love story. How she met and fell in love with her husband. Oh how I am a sucker for romance. And it just so happens she is a city girl who fell for a cowboy. Oh. How sappy is that? I love it. It reminds me of my favorite movie (was a good book too) of all time, The Notebook. City girl meets country bumpkin. Romance. Love. I was so hooked on reading their story (which she isn't done writing yet, I am rather impatiently waiting for the next installment) that I didn't go to bed until 1:00am. By the way, I'm tired.
BUT, that brings me to my question to you. WHAT IS YOUR LOVE STORY? Cuz honestly for a split second I was jealous of her. But then I thought of my own story and I wasn't jealous anymore. When Roger and I met we knew (almost) instantly that this was it. We dated for 3 weeks before a proposal, and I wondered what took him so long. :) So, what is your story? Where did you meet? How long did you date? How did you know that he was the one? Was there a romantic proposal or was it just sweet and simple? Do tell. Either leave me a comment or post on your blog and let me know in the comments that you posted.
I just love me a love story. :)
And if you find yourself with nothing else to do, go visit Pioneerwoman and read all about her falling head over heals for a cowboy.
September 23, 2008
I interupt Hannah's Birthday pictures to bring you a very important question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment