Well, it's official. Hannah no longer nurses. It's been over 1 week now and she is doing great! Roger is still staying in her room with her. Part of the reason for that is because we moved her into a regular bed when she stopped nursing. So he's making sure she's adjusting to that and sleeping well through the night before we just let her in there all alone. I think a few more days and she'll be good. (or is it me that needs a few more days? either way, it will be a few more days!) :) She asks for "boo" sometimes but when I say no she just asks for a hug instead. And she is sleeping so much better at night. I had actually been wanting to assign Roger to her at night for awhile but never did. Now we had a reason to, and WOW, so glad we did.
June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Growing up...congrats on this milestone.
Growing up...congrats on this milestone.
Post a Comment