Mary has tagged me for a meme of "Unimportant things".
I must admit I am a little excited. I think this is my first official "tag". Thanks Mary. I feel like an official part of Blogworld now. :)
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
- I love Diet Pepsi. Diet coke will do if I'm eating, but if I'm just thirsty Coke will make me gag. mmmmm Diet Pepsi.
- I have a jewelry box full of pretty items that I never wear. When Roger proposed he did so with a gold ring. My jewelry had all been silver. I'm not a fan of wearing gold and silver at the same time. I'm a bit in love with my engagement ring (and more so with the man who gave it to me) so I think I just need to buy some new jewelry. :)
- I have short teeth. There I said it.
- Until I was pregnant with Hannah I wasn't a fan of the color pink. Something about having a girl brought out the girl in me. :)
- Since I got my hair cut I have used hairspray, a blow dryer, and/or a curling iron every single day. (Sylvia are you proud? Seriously when I hear my curling iron clank I think of you, standing at the dresser in YWAM curling your bangs) :)
- I bite my nails. I try so hard not to. At times my nails have been very long and I'll give myself a nice manicure. Then stress hits and BAM nails are gone. (bonus info: Nehemiah bites his fingernails AND his toenails)
Ok, well I don't really know who to tag. I don't like rejection so how about this... if you are reading this and want to play along, go ahead! Just leave me a comment and let me know. I'd love to hear some unimportant things about you all. :)




2 comments:
I've never heard someone say they have short teeth. Now I am wondering what that means :) I will try and do this I have to think if I can find 6 things!
Welll-- hmm... I don't have a blog- so I'll do 6 things here (or as many as I can think of UP to 6).
1. I'm starting to be "girly" I actually look at purses and shoes now and think "ooh.. that's cute!"
2. My feet are REALLY dry. I have to do all that pumice and sanding stuff on them all the time. it's gross. I hate my feet.
3. I feel funny in hats. I don't know why, I just can't wear them. Baseball hats, cute sun hats, doesn't matter. I just feel silly.
4. I love to take pictures of my kids (and husband) sleeping.
..uh... that's all I can think of. Maybe I'll come up with more later.
Post a Comment