June 30, 2008

Only My Nehemiah

First off, let me clarify, we were not on vacation. I was taking a break from blogging and using the amazing amount of free time to pray. It was a good week of talking to and hearing from God. Just what we needed.


Now... for a little story....

Nehemiah was eating a snack. I think they are called yo-go's. I don't know, it's not something I normally buy. They are little fruit snack balls covered in yogurt. I think.

Anyway, he was eating them in the living room. I was in the kitchen. He came walking in saying "my finger. my finger!" I looked at his finger, knowing full well that he calls any and every body part his finger, I did a quick check of his body to make sure he didn't get hurt.

nothing.

So I sent him back into the living room. Minutes later he comes back.

I figured out what the "my finger" thing was all about. Looking at his face there was pink and purple yogurt
dripping
from his nose!

The kid shoved yo-go's up his nose! I SOOO don't get the obsession he has with his nostrils.
Luckily they melted and all is well in the nostril area. Much better than the candy wrapper incident.


Oh, so much more to blog about... but that is all for now. Didn't you miss me? :)

2 comments:

jmo said...

Yes... Yes I did miss you! :)

Christin said...

YEAH I missed you. Must have my daily dose of Val. It's been a near necessity since ywam you know!