To say that my dad likes taking pictures would be the understatement of the century. I could go into great detail about the many occasions in which I was ready to hurl the camera along with the photographer across the county line. But, I'm not complaining right now. My children (well, Joseph anyway) now ask for Grandpa to take pictures. They know that Papa Al = camera and cookies. As long as the lens isn't pointed at me, it's all good. But, I will take the cookies. Thank you. :)




As for the tools in the photos... they are his props. Bribes to keep the children still. I'm thinking he might need to come up with something, say, a little more toddler friendly than power tools.
May 28, 2008
More Pictures from Grandpa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I SO want to borrow your grandfather. These are so darn good!
What kind of background does your dad use to get that "blank" look?
that first one of Hannah looks so much like Roger. Is that just the picture or is she starting to lean towards his looks?
GREAT pictures! How cute. I love the looks he captures. Hannah is getting so big!
That one of Hannah totally steals the show. The others are REALLY good too- but that first one could TOTALLY be in an advertisement for something. (advil maybe??? LOL)
These are GREAT Val. Your children are beautiful and CUTE too! :)
Post a Comment