May 30, 2008

Guess what we found





Need a closer look?











Tis the season for kittens. There are just 4 under the neighbors porch right now. I'm sure in the coming weeks that number will at least triple. There are some rather large Mama cats walking around the yard.

I SOOOO don't like cats. But those kittens? They are the cutest little things.

And when Nehemiah talks to them my heart turns into a little puddle of mush.

2 comments:

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

awwww, so cute. I agree, it really is to bad that they have to get bigger. I have come so close to letting the girls bring home a kitten but then I just have to remind myself that they grow up.

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a tough one. I can so relate to this situation and I'm so glad it's YOU and not ME!
-Katie