May 19, 2008

Before & After

I did it! My hair is about 10-12 inches shorter than it was before! I forgot to bring my camera to the salon so I don't have a picture of the ponytail, minus my head. :)

So, just to remind you here is the "Before" Ignore it's mugshot like quality. The ONLY reason I'm showing this picture is because it's taken right before I left to get my hair cut. I figured same lighting, same outfit, better comparison for before and after.



Loooong hair.
Ok. Had enough of the "before's"?

Please swallow whatever coffee and or chocolate that you might have in your mouth. I'd hate for you to spit on your monitor when you see the "after"


Ready?










ok, here we go.

















How's that for change? :)

I like it. I think I would prefer it to be a little bit longer but I really like it. Now I need to buy goop (I'm sure there is an appropriate word for it, but um, I don't know what it is) for the ends of my hair to make it "flip".
Oh, and my eyebrows... did you notice? I have 2. :) You can see they are still rather red in my after picture. I wanted to get it taken right away though. I was afraid that I might forget, and I needed this picture as a reference so I can maybe hopefully make my hair look like this again.

11 comments:

Christin said...

You look AMAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGG! Seriously! So hip and chick and most definitely sexy!

Bu-bye, "mom" look. Hello, Hot mamma look!

Davene said...

I love it! What a great look!!! Way to go with the bold, daring chop. :)

jmo said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Really! It is SO cute! No... wait, not cute. I agree with the others... bold and SEXY! :) :)
Nice Choice hon!

Sylvia said...

SOOOO gorgeous! That is a big change, but it looks absolutely amazing. Good choice! I love it.

Jen said...

Ditto to what everyone else said. Love it!! I've tried lots of different "goops" and Vo5 makes a pretty good one for about $3, it comes in a red jar and it's called Play It Again. Have FUN!!

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

It looks really good! Fresh and a fun change!!

Lisa said...

I just lopped my hair off recently and don't regret it for a moment! You've got to feel so much better...'cause it LOOKS amazing!!

Foxy5 said...

*Turning 5 shades of red* Thank you all for your compliments. You are so kind. :)

And Jen, thanks for the Vo5 tip. I'll look for that one.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Loving it Love it! So cute. I love the flip. I had the flip before going "bob" look.

Get the products by Short and Sexy - they have this stuff called "shatter" that you put on the ends after you blow dry and it will "seperate" them nicely...LOVE that stuff ;)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh...so I want the picture you took to the hair dresser to get this ;)

Kimmie said...

Wow! That is a radical change. So cute and fresh! It looks great and makes you look so beautiful! Enjoy those new tresses.

;-)
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted