I forgot to post about the snow we got last week!
All day the kids were asking to go out and play in it. They had to wait until Roger got home from work. I don't do snow. Not with 3 kids. So after a quick dinner we went out to play (yes, I went too. Not just for pictures either, I was prepared to play!) We got everyone bundled and headed out. Nehemiah didn't want to walk in it. He kept saying that he was stuck. Hannah was cold. "co! Mommy. Mommy. co" Joseph dove right in and started making snow balls to throw at every moving target. After a few minutes Nehemiah decided it wasn't so bad and he helped shovel the walk. Hannah was having fun, even though she was so cold. Joseph was having a blast! Then.... the dreaded happened. Joseph had to use the bathroom. ugh. Soooo, I took him in. Unbundled. waited. rebundled. Opened the door. There was Roger handing Hannah over. She's cold and ready to come in. 2 minutes behind her was Nehemiah. He wouldn't leave his mittens on and his hands were freezing. So the little ones lasted I think 10 minutes. Joseph went back out with Roger and they stayed out until it was pitch black out and they were frozen through and through. Joseph was still sad when they had to come in. It now takes 15 minutes to get into the car when we go away. We must walk THRU the snow to get to the car. Stomp on it, kick it, throw it.... Oh how I love an East Coast winter.
Here are a few pictures of our 1st real snow this year.Thats Hannah in her hand-me-down snow suit. I added the purple hat as to not confuse her pictures with Joseph's baby pictures! :)
Mommy! Are you crazy? It's wet and cold out here!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
I don't need no stinkin gloves
And after all the "I'm stuck!" talk, he decided that snow can be fun.
January 25, 2008
Snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm with you. I won't take all three out without Jet. The girls must pick up on this b/c when we DID get snow, they asked in utter disbelief, "YOUre coming out too, Mommy?!"
cute pics! miss those kidlets
Ooh... SO CUTE! I can't believe how BIG Joseph looks when he wears that hat. There's just something about it that makes him look so much older. Your little ones are growing up so fast. :(
Loving the snow shots. I think she looks adorable in her "boy" snowsuit! he he. Thank goodness you had the girl last. I can't put D in pink coats with flowers... :)
Hey...I miss reading about your day to day life. You doing okay? Or just LIFE getting too busy to blog? Shocking, since you have three children and all....so much free time. ;)
Post a Comment