January 30, 2008

This n' That

I haven't posted for awhile... things have been a little crazy around here. Roger has been home from work all week so far. Unfortunately he wasn't on vacation. Another trip to the Dr and another trip to the medical lab for more blood work, and hopefully we'll have some answers to come. We aren't holding our breath. This will be the 5th? round of blood work. In just the past 6 weeks.

Odds n' ends...
Hannah peed on the potty - twice! :) Her little hiney just happened to be at the right place at the right time, but I'll take it! She was oh so proud of herself. We are mighty proud too. I'm thinking Nehemiah and Hannah will potty train at the same time.

We are beginning to look into TX again. We were going to wait until July. That's when the tenants that are in our house are supposed to buy it... blah blah blah... To try and speed things along I sent them a letter reminding them that they only have a few months left (I was hoping that this year they would save their tax return $ for the house instead of a cruise). I had hoped that I would hear back with some sort of inkling as to which direction they were leaning (to buy or not to buy)...nada. So... our TX hunt is about as it always has been. Me searching for houses... liking houses... no job or $ to buy house... send Roger's resume to numerous employers...search for house...like house... You get the picture. We're still here. Really hoping God releases us to "go" soon. I realize some of my desire to go NOW is due to winter. I am so not a winter person. And though I am extremely thankful for the lack of snow we have had thus far, the temp and the wind... yuck. I'm sure some of my wanting to go now is from "the grass is always greener" way of thinking too. Hey, at least I would have grass. My yard now is all mud. Usually frozen mud, but mud. :)

Thats the quick update.
Have a Happy Day!!

1 comment:

Christin said...

wow. Another round of blood work? what are they looking for that it takes that long to find?

And grass in east Texas? Nope. allow me to refresh your memory. the "grass" hurts so bad that you can't walk across it. And if you happen to try, the fireants get you. *wink*

Way to go potty training TWO at the same time. Wonder woman!