January 6, 2008

Nehemiah

My dad is a picture taking, photo editing, nut. He recently unearthed some pictures of Nehemiah from this summer. They were lost in a folder on his computer under a few hundred pictures of flowers. Nut I tell you.
Here are a few that he took and actually sent to me. (thanks Dad! I do want more though) :)


I like this one because even though Nehemiah is standing still his arms are still going full force. He always has to be moving - somehow! :)


This one is just a great shot. He is looking like a big boy, not my baby boy. He's going to make the girls crazy when he gets older. (for more reasons than just that sweet face I'm sure)


And then there is this one. Look at those dimples. You can pack things away in there. Look at his eyes. Do you see it? Do you see the naughty little glint? This is Nehemiah. Oh, I could just eat him up.

3 comments:

Christin said...

That was absolutely priceless. I love it ALL. the pictures...your commentary...that look in his eye that someone would have to be blind not to see!!! CUTE

Anonymous said...

He is SO STINKIN CUTE! The girls ARE going to go crazy over him... you're right. Then, they're going to be sorry they did... because he's going to be trouble! :) LOL. He is adorable val. These are great shots of your gorgeous big boy!

Andrea said...

Awww! I'm so jealous of the dimples! My dh has dimples you can eat an ice cream sundae out of and we only got ONE passed down in four kids!
What a cutie!
Andrea