I think I have mentioned before that Roger and Joseph love Lego's. Turns out that a mall only 2 hours way has a Lego store. So recently we made a little trip. We didn't get home until 11:00pm, but we had so much fun.
I'm sure we got some looks from other shoppers as we posed with the Lego block. Nothing says "tourist" like taking pictures at the mall! :)
Joseph was so happy! He didn't want to leave. He suggests on a daily basis that we go back. The drive doesn't bother him one bit. 
Notice Nehemiah's leash? I mean harness? :) After his runaway incident we bought this cute monkey backpack. After I got over my fear of what other people would think of me "walking" my son I decided that this backpack was pretty cool. So if you see me walking my children (we bought another one for Hannah) please only comment on how cute they are, not how much they look like a puppy. :)
The Wall of Lego's. Every one of those bins is a different Lego. It's every Lego builder's dream. :) I think. We were wowed by it.
We left with a few things. (How can you drive 2 hours to specifically see a Lego store and not come home with a souvenier?!) I now can make Lego shaped ice cubes and you can only guess what Roger's birthday cake will be this year. :)
January 22, 2008
A Boy and a Lego Store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow, what a place. One of my nephews would absolutely love that store! It looks like you had a fun day!
How in the world did you find a place like that?!! The boys will remember that one forever. You guys are sweet parents
And I was wondering if you ever bought the harness! Good for you!
What a cool store! Sounds like it was a blast :)
There are Lego stores? wow! That would be a fun store to visit!! :)
And the leash..umm, harness. Have one, love it. Use it. Regardless of the "looks" from others. Better a safe kid than darting out into traffic.
When I put one on Zachary once, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I not a dog!"
Yeah, well...
Jolanthe
Post a Comment