January 5, 2008

Havin' a ball

Have you seen this thing? Nehemiah got it for Christmas... and everyone had to try it out...

Joseph
My cousin Paul
My Nephew Ethan
Brother In Law Micheal
Nephew Kegan (he didn't like it)
my sister Jen

Who would have thought that such a strange "toy" would be such a family favorite? :) Oh and in case you were wondering... I have too much hair. It won't stay on my head.

4 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Those are so funny! I love stuff like that.

Loved the Christmas shots in the matching PJ's below too :)

Christin said...

Hey you! Do I get to try it on someday? Or do I only get to try on the stray wedding gowns you have laying around at your parent's house. hee hee Oh the memories....

Unknown said...

Um, Michael is spelled with an AEL, not EAL. :-P

Foxy5 said...

So sorry for the typo Mike ;)