A recent trip to toy's r us scored us some adorable dress up outfits. They were on clearance for $3.90!? I couldn't resist. Have you ever seen such an adorable pink puppy? Ok, so I have never seen a pink puppy before but this makes for a great first. And the dinosaur... she left out a little "roar" that made us all laugh. Nehemiah wanted to try one on SO bad, but just couldn't quite bring himself to do it. Maybe later. For now... this is all Hannah



January 17, 2008
Cutest little thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So I was at Mom and Dad's house when I saw this one, and we had to all agree. In the pink puppy outfit (which IS adorable I'll grant you), she reminds us all of the pink bunny outfit in "A Christmas Story" LOL! the difference being she's having a BLAST in these clothes! Too cute, and WHAT a deal.
Thats so funny, because thats exactly what we thought too! :)
Those are so cute. I love them. You have to love that price too.
How sweet! I love costumes!
Post a Comment