March 17, 2008

My 300th Post!

In honor of my 300th post (I must have a heap of nothin' to say!) I thought I'd do a post about me. I don't think I can come up with 100 things but lets just see. :)


  1. I was the youngest of 8 growing up, until I was 14 and my little brother came along
  2. he's a teenager now, but I'll ALWAYS call him my baby brother
  3. I got the chicken pox when I was 19
  4. It wasn't fun
  5. I have always loved working with kids
  6. I was a nanny for a few months, it was the worst job ever
  7. selling knives was better than that nanny job
  8. I didn't make any money selling knives
  9. I've been to every state on the East Coast except for RI
  10. and that's if you count being in a Florida airport as actually being IN Florida
  11. I became a Christian when I was 18
  12. It (He!) changed my life
  13. I've been to Mexico, it was fun
  14. I've been to Colombia, it was a learning experience
  15. I've been to Brazil
  16. It kept a piece of my heart
  17. I have lived in New York
  18. New Jersey
  19. Pennsylvania
  20. Texas
  21. My first car was an Eddie Bauer Ford Bronco II
  22. It was a piece of cr*p
  23. I wanted a VW bus
  24. It was a piece of cr*p too
  25. I have 3 tattoos
  26. I used to have my eyebrow pierced
  27. I'm so over "weird" piercings
  28. I would so get another tattoo
  29. I enjoy cake decorating
  30. and making chocolate molds
  31. I'm a homeschooling Mama
  32. I hope to adopt children someday
  33. I would love to adopt from Brazil
  34. I can't stand being called "mom"
  35. I prefer Mama or Mommy
  36. my kids know this and will torment me
  37. My husband is my best friend
  38. (even when he bugs the living daylights out of me)
  39. I love yard sales
  40. and thrift shops
  41. and the mall
  42. um, I think I just realized I have a shopping addiction
  43. I'm running out of things to say, so I think this will end the "about me" post


4 comments:

Christin said...

AWww...there's that face that I love! mwah!

Jen said...

This was one of my favorite posts of yours! The VW bus was no good? Bummer, I always wanted one too.

Anonymous said...

oh, you brought back memories on this one!

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! Thanks!
-katie