March 25, 2008

Joseph's Eye View #2

Joseph got a hold of the camera a few times recently. Here are some pictures from him. (Click here for the 1st Joseph's Eye View)

I'm not sure what I was doing here. Probably trying to convince Hannah that her hair needed to be fixed. CHEESE!
This kid loves to take pictures of himself.
This was one of his favorite toys for awhile. It's some extra Lego pieces. For a few days his "slinky" a plastic Easter egg and this "robot" were all he played with.
Um, how do you like my light? Looks like I need to replace a bulb.
Hahaha, I don't know what to say. Maybe this is his homeboy pose? :)
WhatchyoutalkinaboutWillis?

4 comments:

Christin said...

This is why I put our camera WAY up high. Because if my girls ever took a picture of me, it would NEVER be kept. I'm looking pretty scary during the day... hee hee

YOU, on the otherhand, look sooo good. Makes me miss you even more.

Sylvia said...

This makes me want to turn Cooper loose with my camera, although I do have to agree with Christin and say I would probably not keep it and for SURE not post it on my blog. This mommy wears her jammies and bed-head until well past lunch some days!

Jen said...

Sylvia! I'm very glad to hear about your getting dressed schedule. Sounds VERY familiar!

These pictures are great! I can only imagine what I'd get if Haven could capture some his own shots.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Those little homeboys in your house...haha ha ha.

Good catching up with you! I still can't get subscribed ina my goo.gle reader...UGH!