March 27, 2008

Chocolate


Oh chocolate, how you deceive me so. Wrapped in sparkling foil, covered with a hard shell, hugging a scrumptious morsel of peanut butter! You call out to me with all of your milk chocolaty goodness.
I have enjoyed you for far too long. Today dear chocolate, today it is over. We are breaking up. I know you will miss me. Hershey's might very well notice a dip in profits. My waist line might notice the difference too. That is what I'm going for my sweet chocolate. You see, the idea of eating chocolate standing up and not having to count calories? I tried it. Your fat still crept onto my thighs. Chocolate, why?! Why must it be this way? I will always love you dear chocolate but you must go. Oh wait just one last...
NO! You must go! Farewell my sweet friend.
I will miss you.

3 comments:

Christin said...

are you FOR REAL giving up chocolate?!! ...I just ate some and *BLAH*...I have to ask myself the same question. WHY do I eat you, chocolate?!!!!

Jen said...

What a sad, tragic tale. Come to me, dear chocolate, I am pregnant, I will eat as much of you as I can. For now.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH...so with you. Hubs and I begin slimfast tomorrow...oh joy ;)