


I can't believe Hannah is 9 months old! She is getting so big, and doing such cute things. She is not interested in crawling but give her your hand and she'll run around the house. Her brothers make her laugh on a daily (hourly)basis. She is a very happy baby. She has learned the signs for "more" "Mommy" and is catching on to the "all done" sign. I must admit the thought of number 4 has entered my mind now that Hannah's getting bigger... but as quickly as it comes it goes again! I'm not ready to have 4 under the age of 5.... ugh. Lets work on finding a new house first... (Roger if you are reading this it really was just a random thought honey. I am not going to try to convince you that now is the time to have #4. Really.)
June 25, 2007
9 Months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah sure. somewhere deep in your subconscious....
*insert my evil laugh here*
Post a Comment